Labradar tripod

This works and no worries of having blocks or anything for muzzle blast. I never miss recording a shot now.

Quad Pod and a trigger, set rifle on mat or bench under labradar never miss a shot!
Quad Pods work great too.. Unfortunately Ryan is not making them any more. He gave out the design, but you would have to have a 3 D printer to make one.. Or be a good welder... I wish someone would have picked it up from him and really ran with the design.. Apparently Lab Radar wasn't interested..

Quad Pods work great too.. Unfortunately Ryan is not making them any more. He gave out the design, but you would have to have a 3 D printer to make one.. Or be a good welder... I wish someone would have picked it up from him and really ran with the design.. Apparently Lab Radar wasn't interested..
A fella by the name of Terry Dines makes the "ultra Pod" its machined aluminum. I paid 130$ for it. They're nice but expensive, like all these toys.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201228-140359.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-140359.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_20201228-140405.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-140405.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_20201228-140410.jpg
    Screenshot_20201228-140410.jpg
    331.2 KB · Views: 236
I used mine for quite a while mounted to a piece of plywood without a ball mount . the big problem is the labradar unit gets pounded by the blast of the muzzle brake . I used a cement block to protect the labradar . it was a big PITA the saw horse gets the labradar up out of the blast , assuming you have a side discharge brake . I put the saw horse over the front of the scope for braked rifles , and out over the muzzle for rifles without a brake . I'd guess the trigger kit the guys have mentioned would allow the labradar to be placed over the front of the scope for any rifle .
I run my Labradar up closer about even with the objective of the scope, on a mini tripod. I have fired thousands of shots with many different cartridges including 28 Nos, 300 WM, 338 Lapua, & 416 Rigby all with side discharge brakes without any problems. I'm sure the sawhorse works well, but the mini tripod works well and is very compact- fits in my hardcase right next to the Labradar.

I run my Labradar up closer about even with the objective of the scope, on a mini tripod. I have fired thousands of shots with many different cartridges including 28 Nos, 300 WM, 338 Lapua, & 416 Rigby all with side discharge brakes without any problems. I'm sure the sawhorse works well, but the mini tripod works well and is very compact- fits in my hardcase right next to the Labradar.
Not compact but portable ...

LabRadar stand 1 of 5.jpg

... mine stays in my truck underneath the back seat storage section.

I have had no issues with the LabRadar mini tripod. Use it all the time.
Recommend this sighting device: mkmachining.com/product/improved-labradar-sight/
USB power pack a necessity.
Make you own labels for the function buttons to help the learning curve.
1609209299995.png

Hey guys I found a phone that works very well with my labRadar. I've had it out at the range the last three sessions and it has worked flawlessly with my set up. "SO FAR"
AT&T Samsung S7
And here's a link to a robust 3d printed, sighting device that is sturdy and really works. It also fits in the Labradar case with out having to be removed.
eBay item number:193465236818
Screenshot (80).png

Also I, haven't had any issues with the Large and small tri pods that I bought from Buymylabradar.com.. They are very sturdy and haven't caused any scary issues.