I Struck Oil! Hammer Bullets

Only in California though? Solution: leave CA asap! 😂
Hahaha…i see those warnings about "known to the state of California…" where I live in Saskatchewan, Canada. Now to be fair i see it on American made products but still, I ain't even in the same country as them and California is telling me what's good for me 🤣

Who here is going to be first to test the HAMMER's with CBD OIL in the front end ?

T.P.
I better pass, I have a CDL issued by the peoples republic of Central Obamastan?? not even CBD, no such thing as good weed if you are a conservative. So if we oil our bullets we load over Pyrodex we minimize the corrosive effects
If they had Hoppes or Rem oil or other gun oil of choice, wouldn't they be self cleaning? The more you shoot, the cleaner your barrel is…
Yes, my point exactly,,, would keep black powder from corroding barrels on the oldies..,, I'm not fixated on black powder,, but found my little brothers Knight DISC .50, its a lot of work to keep it clean and running,, a little oil might help, lol.

Hmmm! After working a few months in South LA, I swore I'd never return to what I perceived to be the rotted ******* of the civilized world! And I haven't! I do have relatives in northern CA that I may some day visit though. And maybe some of us hunters can send Steve at Hammer some of our extra bear grease for his hollow-points! And one more thing, . . . You drinkers just remember, a good shot of whiskey about once per hour sure helps eliminate Covid!!! We sure don't want our deer and elk getting that mess!

Nono, Calvin, we are safe in Saskatchewan. If you read closely, they say 'known to cause cancer in the state of California'. So long as you are outside Cali, you're fine!
I think I'm pretty safe here in Manitoba as well. So far no ill effects from shooting the hammers. The deer on the other hand, have had a problem with the hammers. Oil or no oil I like them!

I have loaded thousands of Sierra, Speer, and Hornady hollow point bullets for the past 50 years and have never found oil in any of them, I don't know anything about the "Hammer" bullets as the only place I have seen them mentioned is on the Long Range Hunting format, luckily over the years I have laid in all the Sierra, Speer, Hornady, and some Nosler's in all the calibers, and weights that have served me well on paper and on animals that I shouldn't need anything else.