I struck gold!

sierracharlie338

Well gold to me anyway.

Recently while going through some stashed reloading equipment, I came across a box of what I thought was a case of 9mm ammo. Turns out it was 1200 of the original 105 Amaxs!! I love me some 6mm rifles mainly because that's what I started hunting with.

Now the question becomes, do I use the 6 creedmoor build that I'm in the process of putting together for my wife or do I start a new one?

Second question, if you were going to build a 6mm, what cartridge would you pick and why (although you don't really need to list a reason).

Let's hear it
SC

Well gold to me anyway.

Recently while going through some stashed reloading equipment, I came across a box of what I thought was a case of 9mm ammo. Turns out it was 1200 of the original 105 Amaxs!! I love me some 6mm rifles mainly because that's what I started hunting with.

Now the question becomes, do I use the 6 creedmoor build that I'm in the process of putting together for my wife or do I start a new one?

Second question, if you were going to build a 6mm, what cartridge would you pick and why (although you don't really need to list a reason).

Let's hear it
SC

Good find!
1. Just use them in your wife's rifle unless you want another 6mm.
2. Depends on what you want to use it for. Target or Hunting?

Well gold to me anyway.

Let's hear it
SC
6 arc, my caliber for coyotes and deer

.243 AI because why not? Or a real hot rod 6mm-06AI
Oooo those are both good ones!
Good find!
1. Just use them in your wife's rifle unless you want another 6mm.
2. Depends on what you want to use it for. Target or Hunting?
I think I'm gonna leave her with all the factory ammo and it's looking heavily like I'm about to start another build lol. What 6mm would YOU build if you wanted.
No bad answer,but build your own 6 creedmore , then you and Wife have same ammo😉😆,is she an Annie Oakley?, 🥳😜enjoy your loot,cheers
I can't bring myself to own a CM that is actually mine. The wife is getting one because if I'm ever not around she need factory ammo availability. She shoots quite well!