I struck gold!

I just bought a 6x47mm lapua prefit barrel which would be good for them but I think they need a hot rod cartridge something that will push them faster, like a 243AI or 6mm Rem AI.
Man don't sleep on that little 6x47. I've heard nothing but great things about it. A lot of people say it's easier to find a load for than it's big brother the 6.5x47. I bet you really like that cartridge.

I'm working on getting brass and an action to use for it. I accidentally put out my right eye so I'm switching to left hand actions, I'm semi-ambidextrous and cycle a left hand action fine. I have a .378 bolt left hand savage and a .513 left hand savage, looking for a .473 to round it out.

Yes I like how efficient it seams to be. It's right on the tails of the 6mm needmoor and my backyard a 300 yard shot is about the longest I'll be shooting. It'll be just fine for deer and coyotes.
Dang coyotes have been going off for the last three nights need to get my .223 with the night scope sighted in, been so busy, seems the older you get the more you have to do. **** wish I was young again, well maybe not in this day and age.

Good luck on what you decide, still think a 243AI would be great.