Hammer Bullets

I have an update, on the 300WSM with 124 Hammers, I have been working with this bullet for about a month or so and was extremely pleased with what i got out of it but i had a gut feeling that there was more in it yet and there was, It took some tinkering but I'm now pushing the 124@ 3836 fps and I have verified this at 500 yards,

I have an update, on the 300WSM with 124 Hammers, I have been working with this bullet for about a month or so and was extremely pleased with what i got out of it but i had a gut feeling that there was more in it yet and there was, It took some tinkering but I'm now pushing the 124@ 3836 fps and I have verified this at 500 yards,
That is insane! What you plan on hunting with it?

WOW that's smokin how is the accuracy at that speed

What's the trajectory like?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.