I’m Making The Switch

If looking for a nice Left Hand bolt handle I've got a extra aftermarket one. I think I got this years ago from SSS. It's longer than stock which makes for a easier lift.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Not in my neck of the woods. A lot of us use the boring 25-06. But I wouldn't mind seeing the effects either of these rifles may have on deer.
..my brother bought one of the first Remington 700's in 25/06s back in the late 60's or early 70's...remember all the old timers yelling it's "too fast"...we laughed and weren't sure ourselves...loaded it with 117 Sierra Spitzer boattails and he hammered every deer he shot with it for decades and it's still in use to this day...also superb accuracy...

Bean when ya gonna stop messin' around with that little stuff and getcha a 408 Cheytac? 😆

DETAILS

Manufacturer: SBR Ammunition
Model Number: SL408CH-MS1
Ammo Bullet Type: Lehigh Solid Match
Ammo Casing Type: #260 Brass Copper Alloy
Ammo Bullet Weight: 400 grain
Ammo Round Count: 10/Box
Caliber Multi: .408 CheyTac
Muzzle Energy: 7437 lb/ft
Muzzle Velocity: 3080 fps
Application: Shooting
Primer Type: Boxer

Please post feedback. I too was unaware of this option and interested.
Preliminary feed-back on the Elftmann Savage 110 SE trigger:
Product arrived and it is what I've come to expect from Elftmann in terms of it's finish and details. Nice, clean design and well made. I do not know if mine is the norm or the exception, but no installation instructions were included. I'm not likely to need them, but it is nice to have my guesses confirmed by some instructions or pictures of the product installed. The way things are somewhat suddenly backed up around here (my own fault) it may be a month or more before I can install it. I am tempted to buy one each for both of my up-coming Savage action builds just to have them here when I get to that point.

Recent Posts