Hang fires. Opinions on cause?

Loaded up four rounds to test today in my 7 Rem Mag. These are part of my quest to get rid of "trash" on my shelves, in order to still have some plinking/practice, without chewing through my premium stuff. Just loaded enough to get a speed reading and basic precision potential, before corking up a bunch to salt the wheat fields with lead.

Load...

139 Interbond Blems bought from Midway at least a decade ago.
54.5 gr of H380 bought at least a decade ago
CCI200 LRP no idea when I bought them, but think it's less than a decade ago.
Thoroughly abused Federal brass
~2880 fps

3 of 4 had hang fires of 1/4-1/2 second. One didn't fire at all. Not cool, but on the bright side, it confirmed the nut on the trigger was torqued down properly, as I didn't twitch or blink a bit, and put the 3 that fired into a 3/4 MOA group at 200 yds. I should get into flintlocks...

Likely culprits in no particular order...

1) Bad primers
2) Bad powder
3) Bad ignition due inappropriate load of H380 and LRP in 7RM (~75% fill according to QuickLOAD)
4) Other

What's your vote? I'll post a little more evidence if folks chime in with questions. I think I know the cause, but thought this might be fun mystery to ponder.
use magnum primers .

When it happened to me it was with Winchester 760, a light load in 300 win with a Nosler 168 gr, the only reason I was using it was to fire form brass and save my good powder & bullets after a few that seemed like a muzzle loader I pulled the bullets & dumped the powder & talked with a smith & he told me about hang fires and how dangerous they can be, will not happen agai!