Opinions on a 7mm

Just curious, but what is a SS? That's one I havnt heard about, I guess.

DT
Rich's (elkaholic) last name is Sherman. And he designed his own line of wildcats. There are the Sherman line, which are based on '06 calibers, and the SS line, Sherman Shortmags, which are based on the short magnum calibers.

Rich's (elkaholic) last name is Sherman. And he designed his own line of wildcats. There are the Sherman line, which are based on '06 calibers, and the SS line, Sherman Shortmags, which are based on the short magnum calibers.

Does he play football too??? That name Rich Sherman sounds familiar...:D

Does he play football too??? That name Rich Sherman sounds familiar...:D

They got it all right except the football. That guy is an impostor. He wears dreadlocks and stuff when he plays football:D Actually, I have had a lot of fun with the name. Go Hawks! ......Rich

Oh! Ok! Just learned something! Thanks Mud!!!

DT

Mud did a pretty good job but I will elaborate just a little. It is a shortened short mag with less taper, a longer neck, and a sharper shoulder so it will cycle in a short magazine. It has proven to be a highly efficient case reaching 3150' with 160's. Not bad for a case under 2 inches long:D......Rich

Mud did a pretty good job but I will elaborate just a little. It is a shortened short mag with less taper, a longer neck, and a sharper shoulder so it will cycle in a short magazine. It has proven to be a highly efficient case reaching 3150' with 160's. Not bad for a case under 2 inches long:D......Rich

You are so right! That's not bad at all. Hats off to ya!

DT

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.