Favorite rail mounted bipod?

I really like the Modular Evolution bipod too, the interchangeable, stackable legs are what sealed the deal for me. I needed to be able to use it sitting / kneeling for a competition I was going to, I won the stage and match with it! My competition gun is no light weight either at 20 lbs! The Evo bipod is quick, light and unusually adjustable with extra legs. Here is my Browning A Bolt 223 WSSM with it, I think the carbon fiber Evo especially shines on hunting rifles. I put pic rail on most of my rifles and use my Evo on them all. View attachment 359820View attachment 359821View attachment 359822View attachment 359823
Are you getting much flex from the carbon fiber from the seated/kneeling length? Could be a good solution for coyote and deer stalks sitting deep in the trees. Carbon can be pretty flexy, so I'm curious how steady it is at that length. My sticks are steady but the weak link is the V you place the rifle in.

Are you getting much flex from the carbon fiber from the seated/kneeling length? Could be a good solution for coyote and deer stalks sitting deep in the trees. Carbon can be pretty flexy, so I'm curious how steady it is at that length. My sticks are steady but the weak link is the V you place the rifle in.
For a long bipod it is good, bought it for the kneeling and sitting positions it a competition I got in several years ago. It worked well there. I like it enough to recommend it to my close friends. It is not as solid as a good tripod, it can't be, but it is the best bipod I know of if you are looking for lots of height variations. I recommend combining a good positional shooting sling with it, that will greatly enhance stability.
I am doing a custom build right now and have decided to use one on it with a custom mount I am designing.

Many of my shots are from a hillside shooting across the canyon so I need a taller style bipod like the Vanguard Equalizer 3QS that extends from 14"-37" and has a pivot tilt of 0 to 5 degrees and a -30 to +30-degree swing and weighs 16oz and is my go to for coyotes stands as well
van1.jpg
van2.jpg
. The Equalizer 2QS adjusts from 13"-28" and is $99 including an adapter that connects to a swing swivel if you don't have a front rail.

Updating. Just ordered the evolution 8-11" bipod for all prone hunting and shooting. And the 22"-29" legs for coyote stands and antelope. And any other possible seated scenarios. I just liked the system a little more than the atlas. We'll see how it performs though.
Have you had a chance to try it yet? If so how do you like it?

Have you had a chance to try it yet? If so how do you like it?
I have! Just shot with it yesterday. The system is pretty badass and I like it alot so far.

I understand Gunwerks is supposed to release their new bipod... sometime soon. Maybe @skip Davidson will elaborate a bit... It's supposed to be the cat's pajamas. Touted as "The" bipod. I know nothing of it but that whatever Aaron and his guys put their mind to improve, is vastly improved when their done. I'm waiting to see what it is like before I switch.

I have the Atlas and have has Harris. I really don't like either. I want more versatility, more range of height, simplicity in the adjustments that I can make while out of breath, laying in a cactus and trying to keep my eye in the scope. Atlas was good 15 years ago when I moved on from my Harris. Using it now is like winding a watch... We should be way past this by now.