Rifle mounted tripod/bipod adapters

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Heard back from one of the outdoorsmans+pic testers and it’s worked great for him so far. Have one of those available right now and if I got a few orders I could do a small production run. Here Are some pics of the outdoorsmans+p

I have been slacking a little on my arca and outdoorsmans rails because I’ve been working on my Ti brakes, but I do have some updates.

I did a redesign on the arca+pic working on the radius bottom Version, and realized I can run a small radius down the center and they will work great with radius bottomed stocks or flat stocks. Also found some 10-32 “flange” bolts that will allow me to run them all to the 1/4-20 version and just supply the correct 10-32 fasteners. One version means I can keep them in stock a lot easier and will most likely do a large run and have them anodized.

I bought some fasteners that should be a straight bolt on with m lok, I’m still looking into that but it’s hard because I have nothing m lok!

I also got 4” arca and outdoorsmans rails designed.

EB97D1EC-96C1-4384-B0DF-733E211828F0.jpeg
5DD39827-4F4F-4F81-AD36-116367F004F3.jpeg

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
I got my arca rails made today. They are 4” OAL, and the max bolt spacing is 3.5”. Weigh about 1.3 oz. Made of 7075 aluminum. They have a small rounded section on the mounting surface and the rest is flat. This allows the one mount to be used on either a flat or rounded stock. They are available with 1/4-20 or 10-32 fasteners.

The price is $55 shipped.
EDCD2ACE-5287-43B9-B912-1C52F34D431A.jpeg
AD16FE86-39F9-4D1C-8E99-1E0F37423426.jpeg
3C5D0B7C-3700-4351-8E9B-A426A1023D4A.jpeg

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce