Dicks/Field and Stream no longer selling AR15s or guns to under 21

I agree to a point, but the CEO went further and said the government needed to make it law. He wants a federal law saying the same as their company policy because he knows we will all go to their competition. Which i already did to begin with. I had no problem with his decision until he called on the government to force his competition to do the same
He has the right to voice that opinion.
It's just as important as the right to have firearms.

I think he's stupid to take it as a company position instead of his personal view.

I never bought anything there so they won't notice when I never do in the future.

But you guys are forgetting one thing..They are selling their own property!
They own those guns! They can make their own rules ..it's their stuff!
If you don't like it don't go there. But don't forget they have rights too!
And they just exercised one of them!
If someone comes to look at a puppy I have and I think they are a sleez or weird
and won't treat the pup right..I tell them to beat it He's not for sale now!
It's my puppy and I'll do as I please...Same here with their guns...So think of this..
They lose a little on AR sales BUT they get thousands in free advertising?

No, that is like suggesting that the same rules apply to a used car lot selling a car as you selling your car. They do not. A store that is open to the public has rules place on how it can operate which do not apply to a private individual selling one or two things. Apples and oranges my friend.

IMG_3250.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.