CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Our Lapua action, the "Helix", and our .408 action, the "Halo", will follow the long action Vector and Axiom. I am not going to put a time frame on when they will be out as we are behind schedule at this point.

Re: Curtis action

What's the max coal of the long action if I used a wyatts mag box?

That would be the max OAL (internally) of the wyatts box you use....

However, do to an increased demand for extra long OAL we are developing a Long Action "extended" DBM/Mag. it will be around 4.0 OAL internal. We are still designing it :cool:

We are targeting the end of this month for the first run of Axiom and Vectors. We appreciate your patience and understand if you use another action on your build. Production has been butt slamming us.

Hi Joel,

Any update on availability?

Yes sorry, answered most in returning PM.

We have had delays, obviously.

We understand and feel your frustration. I promise you we are just as disappointed as you are. We see both sides.... Truth is, we are doing our very best and will not release a less than perfect product! Hang in there Gents gun)

What are we up to? 240 posts of, "are they done yet?"

No need to constantly burn band width and these guys time. If you want to subscribe just use the forum tool at the top of the forum and select "subscribe". Then you get an email every time someone posts something. I'm thinking Chase and Joel must have near 40 hours in replying to all the redundant posts for the purpose of subscribing. Add on the PM's and phone calls, I bet there is another couple weeks of lost production.

The second they are available I'm sure you will see it on all the shooting forums within minutes.