CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Is this a different action? I can't keep up anymore.

I separated myself from that company in April because I would not compromise my standards. I was instrumental in designing and making those actions marketable.
This is a refined 3 lug action based off my original designs from the other company. I revised my prints to eliminate the design flaw. I changed a few things and added more features like the screw in trigger pins.

Edited: I read the "about" section. Congrats, Joel. Does that mean that one of the termini will get a bolt-lock feature?

Thank you. What type of bolt lock feature would you like see?

Thank you. What type of bolt lock feature would you like see?

Something à la either the 3-position safety of the Winchester m70 or the bolt-unlock button of the Browning X-Bolt.

I tend to prefer the latter, I think?

The goal would be that it wouldn't pop open and eject the loaded round if a stray twig snags the bolt handle, should one choose to carry it in condition one.

Terminus Actions offers a refined 3 lug receiver and corrected numerous flaws of the original designs.
Terminus also offers flush fitting 3 round billet aluminum mags that actually function without issues.
Do your due diligence before you spend your hard earned money.

Attachments

• C8B97807-7985-48D7-A820-85C41E87AE4C.jpeg
    C8B97807-7985-48D7-A820-85C41E87AE4C.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
Hi Joel,
Can I order these magazines in CIP length for the 300 PRC?
I bought 4 of the "other" mags for 6.5 PRC and 300 WSM and had to do a lot of milling to get them to work. I'm
in need of a 300 PRC mag and would like to give one of yours a try if they are available in CIP length.

Last edited:
Hi Joel,
Can I order these magazines in CIP length for the 300 PRC?
I bought 4 of the "other" mags for 6.5 PRC and 300 WSM and had to do a lot of milling to get them to work. I'm
in need of a 300 PRC mag and would like to give one of yours a try if they are available in CIP length.
I will not have the long action CIP mags done until sometime in January.

Hello jcoop, I'm a new member as of today and I'm hoping it is alright for me to ask you a question in this thread. I cannot private message yet. I built my 1st AR-15 a little bit ago and I now want to do an AR-10 in 300 WSM. I have seen on the internet that you built one a few years ago with a side charging upper. After doing my AR-15 I decided I don't like charging handles. My question is how did you get your side charging upper? I would like to get one for myself. Thanks, and sorry for replying on this thread. I found it the quickest way to try and get a hold of you.