CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

We understand and feel your frustration. I promise you we are just as disappointed as you are. We see both sides.... Truth is, we are doing our very best and will not release a less than perfect product! Hang in there Gents gun)

Chase, thanks for the update. I have faith in both you and your product and I continue to look forward to obtaining a Vector.

Could we please get an update. I was out of town for 2 weeks then home for Hermine. Just got things back up and running.

Don Dunlap

Titanium sounds awesome. What's y'all's time frame?

" In the future..."

It's on the drawing board, as well as a few other projects, but we can't start them until we get through our first production runs of Axiom, Vector, Helix and Halo actions.

Still have the proprietary bottom metal and mags for the Helix and Halo actions coming.

" In the future..."

It's on the drawing board, as well as a few other projects, but we can't start them until we get through our first production runs of Axiom, Vector, Helix and Halo actions.

Still have the proprietary bottom metal and mags for the Helix and Halo actions coming.

Bummer, I was hoping for a more less generalized time frame, but completely understand y'all are just getting things up and going and demand is probably much greater than expected.

Just curious, as I own a 3-lug rifle currently. How is bolt lift compared to a 700 style? I know mine is quite a bit stiffer, but you mentioned there's some sort of rollerball to smooth things out...? Could you expand on that a bit? =)

Check out our facebook page. There is actaully a video comparing bolt lift etc... link on the website.

That video's awesome! Thanks for the head's up on the FB page. =)
I will be on board if y'all offer a Ti short action sometime in 2017 for my next build. Really interesting action!