CURTIS ACTION- Updated with Pictures

Thank you for the orders today!
We are extending the introductory price/pre order price of $1199 for this whole batch of Vectors. We know it's been long awaited. Thank you for the support!

HALO action (.408) will be in Jan or Feb.

There is some Axiom pics on our Facebook page. We will take orders on them soon as they are in the machines. They will be SA/BDL.

Next run of Vectors we will do some single shots. Probably 8 weeks

I guess I'm missing something on the prefit barrels....

You can have barrels "pre fit" with our actions by using a nut. Then swap them as you wish. If it's lead times your worried about I know several smiths including us that could turn a chamber around in 2 weeks.

Any chance you'll be offering the Vector in short action with a .750 bolt to run the Lapua/Norma shells? Right now, Defiance is the only company I know of that offers this.

Chase,

I was looking at your website. You guys absolutely need to show a photo of the BOLT and the LUGS. I'd like to see where you've located the extractor and if it has an ejection plunger in the bolt face.

I'm a 3 lug fan, having a 6.4 CM Ruger American Predator, 6.4 CM Ruger Precision Rifle and a .300 Win. mag Browning A-Bolt.

Q.-> Will you build this action in titanium for mountain rifles. A ti action, Proof Research barrel and McMillen Edge carbon fiber stock will make this THE mountain rifle to carry.

Eric B.