Csr 338edge

stevescg80

Got my 338edge back from jim and it looks phenominal and jim is A1 the easiest gunsmith I have ever worked with and very reasonable will definately be using him again in the near futue was very informative during the whole build Im breaking the barrel in today and trying some loads with the 300mk

338 Edge
30" brux barrel mtu countour
muscle brake
wyatts bottom metal-10rd mag
holland lug
blueprinted action and bolt
bell and carlson a5 stock
nightforce rings and base
nightforce 8-32x56 NP reticle
stainless rem 700 action

Can I send the pics to somone to post for me having trouble getting them on here?

Hey...I found a picture of a rifle on the internet that sounds a lot like yours.....is this your rifle stevescg80?:)

And what's with the little ragged hole on the price tag hanging off your rifle?:)

Good looking boomer! Now hurry up and go stretch it's legs way out there on some steel or rocks!

1283734975.jpg

Yes auto that would be it lol and that's my backyard too lol hopefully get to stretch it in a couple weeks waiting on more mks as I shot all the ones I had up lol

I was wondering what happened to that Rifle:)

Looks like it's shooting good.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.