By Popular Demand

Here is your answer:
The amazing guys at Hammer knew of @ButterBean's dislike of the 6.5 Creedmoor so they developed a 6.5 on a 308 case and named it the Beanmore after our friend @ButterBean.

Cool! Now I now what the cartridge is and @ButterBean explained the COW method of fire forming brass. I didn't know how to do that method either. Two for one on questions asked!

Well ****, I just ordered my first hammer bullets on Friday (97gr AH). I'd have waited for these, had I seen this first.
The AH's without the plastic tip work excellent. I'm not going to wait for the plastic tip if they're not ready by hunting season. I don't expect a huge difference in the absolute's? Maybe with different cartridges?

Here is the first AHT bullet in the line. The Absolute Hammer Tipped. Quite a bit of testing on this one and some tweaking to the Absolute design that is an improvement.

.264 Cal-105gr Hammer AHT™ - Hammer Bullets

AT THIS TIME TIPS ARE CONSUMER INSTALLED TIPPING BLOCK INCLUDED WITH EACH ORDER The Absolute Hammer™ design has exceptionally low engraving pressure because it is designed so that the ogive of the bullet can not be engraved by the rifling. As a result these bullets will take more or faster...
View attachment 574212 hammerbullets.com
Thanks for keeping us updated.

Can you tell me what the difference is between the HHT and the AHT is?
The AHT is designed so that the ogive of the bullet can not be engraved by the rifling. On this design we bring the dia of the ogive up to just less than bore dia and then a transition to the first PDR drive band. This makes the engraving pressure of the bullet very low since only the drive bands are engaging the rifling. This results in higher potential vel in most cartridges but also makes them not line up with conventional load data for similar weight bullets. They will need more or faster powder to get to pressure than is typical for the bullet weight.

The AHT is designed so that the ogive of the bullet can not be engraved by the rifling. On this design we bring the dia of the ogive up to just less than bore dia and then a transition to the first PDR drive band. This makes the engraving pressure of the bullet very low since only the drive bands are engaging the rifling. This results in higher potential vel in most cartridges but also makes them not line up with conventional load data for similar weight bullets. They will need more or faster powder to get to pressure than is typical for the bullet weight.
So the Absolute Hammer has the same design as AHT?

Very cool! That thing actually looks slippery as all get out for such a light bullet, trajectory ought to be nuts out of a 6.5-300 haha.

I'm already computing things in my head for a 80-87 ish grain AHT .257 cal for the ultimate hold on hair round haha. And of course a .30 cal!
What trajectory? You might defeat gravity with that much powder behind such a light bullet.