Bullet jump

First I'd check sd and es. If those aren't low then I'd say you have a pressure spike or change that is making that flyer hit a barrel node outside the other two. So basically not a stable load. Do a Saterlee ladder, set the jump to about 20 thou, if it'll mag feed, and rework the load via a velocity ladder

Another option is to shoot 1, set a timer to 5 min. Shoot 1 repeat for a 5 shot group.

I love those type of groups - 2 nearly touching at 1000 yards then that darn "flier" messing up my group! Just random luck of bullets in a group landing close to each other. With just 3 shots you might get really lucky and they all touch! Holy Grail?Shoot 5 to see whats really happening.

Every single time had a bullet jump. But the 65.5 grains of powder an the 68. Grs but the 68 grain load was a very hot barrle??
Looking this over, with fps data, you have barrel time node at 65.5 and 68. I don't know if you have velocity node so just for arguments sake and 100 yard groups that is the 2 that stand out to me. If 68 is not showing any pressure issues I'd run a test 67.8, 68, 68.2 and round robin shoot the test without getting the barrel hot. If one of those is better than the others you can tweak the seating depth to fine tune before trying a micro tune.

I've ran a 3 shot ladder test on my 6.5 prc using hornady 143gr eldx with Hodgman US869 an Federal 210 primers. My question is first 2 shot are close together but the 3rd shot is about an inch out from the others. Im just woundering Why? An what causes this? An how can i fix it? Thanks for your help in advance..
Try a five shot group see if it throws the next two

It could very well be the rifle, but tuning neck tension can make a profound difference in eliminating fliers.
I just ran a 10 shot ladder test the other day at 100 yards in 2-5 shot groups. These are all different powder charges .3 grains apart with an ES of 164 and an SD of 48. The neck tension is .002"
Screenshot_20220831-172242_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220831-172258_Gallery.jpg
It's a 308 Winchester, I use a standard RCBS full length sizer die and a 21st Century Innovation Mandrel die.

It could very well be the rifle, but tuning neck tension can make a profound difference in eliminating fliers.
I just ran a 10 shot ladder test the other day at 100 yards in 2-5 shot groups. These are all different powder charges .3 grains apart with an ES of 164 and an SD of 48. The neck tension is .002"
View attachment 391639
View attachment 391640
It's a 308 Winchester, I use a standard RCBS full length sizer die and a 21st Century Innovation Mandrel die.
Which bullet and powder were you working with?

My opinion (for what its worth) is that 869 is to slow for a 23ish inch barrel rifle. Rl23 or Rl26 would be more suitable in your rifles barrel length. You should be able to match the speed while not blowing 10 grains of powder out the end in a big flame...but big flames are cool!
Also when using a spherical powder like 869 you will most likely get better results with a magnum primer vs a lr primer.
But before wasting any more components...as Denrik in suggested be sure to bed the action and clearance the barrel first.