Budget build scope rings

I like Warne horizontal split, Leupold PRW2, Talley MSR and Vortex Pro series which I believe Seekins make for them. All under 100 dollars

All I use are Burris XTR Signature rings. Not exactly cheap but are great rings. Never had a scope to move and the beat part is, they will not leave ring marks on you scope due to the inserts. They also let you add can't to your scope for more vertical adjustment.

I like Warne horizontal split, Leupold PRW2, Talley MSR and Vortex Pro series which I believe Seekins make for them. All under 100 dollars
I believe the Vortex Precision Matched Rings are the Seekins. The Pro rings are nice, but not as nice as the Seekins/Precision Matched rings.

I have 2 sets of Seekins and they are as above. We did put a set of the Pro rings on my son's 7mm08 and they are good rings also, but not the same level as the Seekins.

My idea is "budget" rings are buying quality rings used for a good value. Seekins can be had for $80, Leupold MK4 for $80, Hawkins UL for $80-$100, Nightforce UL $100.

Cheaping out on the part that ties the entire system together is silly.

My idea is "budget" rings are buying quality rings used for a good value. Seekins can be had for $80, Leupold MK4 for $80, Hawkins UL for $80-$100, Nightforce UL $100.

Cheaping out on the part that ties the entire system together is silly.
I ordered Warne mountain rings, not exactly cheaping out.

Take a look at the ApexHorizon rings on Amazon ($66.99) that come with titanium clamps. Very robust, well made. Put these on a Cooper .280AI last year using Murphy Precision titanium picatinny rail after an exhaustive search for titanium rings came up empty other than these. Well, there was a brand out of New Zealand for $1000/set, uh no.

The original Warne Maxima (vertical split) are really solid. I've been using them for probably 15 years at this point with zero issues. The only quirk that is worth mentioning, if you're new to vertically split rings, is to follow the instructions when torqueing. Torque bottom screws to full value first then the top screws.