Budget scope rings....... (Flame suit on)

BoltActionBrotherhood

Hey Fellas, I'm building a budget hunting rig, just throwing on a $300 vortex scope on there nothing special. I have some rifles that I'm running a 3k scope and a $300 base, and I have some cheaper vortex scopes with cheaper scope mounts.
I have never had any tracking or zero ships with any of my rifles. So that is my experience, I don't mind putting a budget scope mount on a budget scope.
So I'm wondering if any of you all have had any experience with budget rings in the $50-60 range. The option that stands out to me currently is the Vortex pro rings. Like these.
Let me know what you all recommend.
Thanks
Cory

mwellb

Vote for DNZ in that price range too. I have two DNZ’s holding on to two vipers on rem700 rifles that I let me kids and friends use to hunt. Never had a problem with the mounts but I do follow torque specs closely single it’s a single screw on aluminum.
Edit - the game reaper is the units I have I think.

ndking1126

I use DNZ and have no complaints. I put Vortex Pro Rings on my dad's Golden Eagle at his request and they've been trouble free also.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.