Bourbon for Tonight?

I have a fondness for bourbon. I've tasted just about all of them, but there seems to be more and more labels hitting the shelves. Similar to many spirits, there is a great deal of bottling and labeling of base stock going on with bourbons. I need to hit the bourbon trail and start visiting the many distilleries in my region. I tried Blade and Bow last night. Pretty tasty!

I like mine neat,no ice,no mix.That is a true testament of flavor of a good whiskey.I like the bottled in bond Evan Williams and Old Grand Dad.Both those are good especially for the price.Between those two,I like the Old Grand Dad just a little better.One I like better than those two is Old Grand Dad 114.It can be harder to find though.If you see a bottle grab it.It might surprise you.

I like mine neat,no ice,no mix.That is a true testament of flavor of a good whiskey.I like the bottled in bond Evan Williams and Old Grand Dad.Both those are good especially for the price.Between those two,I like the Old Grand Dad just a little better.One I like better than those two is Old Grand Dad 114.It can be harder to find though.If you see a bottle grab it.It might surprise you.
I do like them no I've but I can never seem to keep it cold enough long enough. So I have to add ice.

Turkey for me!
100_1103.JPG