Burbon Tonight !

AZ Wildcat

I've gotten into bourbon recently and while I know true aficionados probably prefer something "better", Bulleit has been my favorite. And I've tried some pretty well-regarded ones. They also make a very good rye IMO.

jasonco

LRH Team Member
If you want some smooth sippin', low cost, Kentucky bourbon, try Evan Williams?! Having some now. When you've worked in bars/clubs for 11 years, you get to know what's good and what's not ;)

Deputy819

LRH Team Member
Gotta tag in on this one being a Kentucky boy and living within just a few miles distance from Four Roses, Bulleit and Buffalo Trace distilleries. For those of you who like Buffalo Trace you may want to give their ‘Pappy Van Winkle’ a try. I hear it’s pretty good. You also might find the theft case interesting that my office worked concerning the Pappy Van Winkle line of bourbon.

JMW67

Gotta tag in on this one being a Kentucky boy and living within just a few miles distance from Four Roses, Bulleit and Buffalo Trace distilleries. For those of you who like Buffalo Trace you may want to give their ‘Pappy Van Winkle’ a try. I hear it’s pretty good. You also might find the theft case interesting that my office worked concerning the Pappy Van Winkle line of bourbon.
I have had some pappy it is awesome but the price and availability is awful the eagle rare 10 yr. is fabulous for the price still hard to find but worth it. I do believe the best bourbons come out of Kentucky

Trending threads