Burbon Tonight !

Rum Man

Well I give my buddy two tree stands and he asked how much ? I tell him just get a bottle of something good !
This was a Surprize on Saturday !
Both are new to me and so far the Bulleit is Amazing ! Ha ha

Rum Man
20200615_190303.jpg

Gotta tag in on this one being a Kentucky boy and living within just a few miles distance from Four Roses, Bulleit and Buffalo Trace distilleries. For those of you who like Buffalo Trace you may want to give their 'Pappy Van Winkle' a try. I hear it's pretty good. You also might find the theft case interesting that my office worked concerning the Pappy Van Winkle line of bourbon.

Gotta tag in on this one being a Kentucky boy and living within just a few miles distance from Four Roses, Bulleit and Buffalo Trace distilleries. For those of you who like Buffalo Trace you may want to give their 'Pappy Van Winkle' a try. I hear it's pretty good. You also might find the theft case interesting that my office worked concerning the Pappy Van Winkle line of bourbon.
I have had some pappy it is awesome but the price and availability is awful the eagle rare 10 yr. is fabulous for the price still hard to find but worth it. I do believe the best bourbons come out of Kentucky

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.