Burbon Tonight !

I like bulliet just fine. I've been into tin cup out of Denver as the drink of choice lately though. Tin cup has been our celebratory drink for elk season the last couple years so a glass once in awhile makes me think of elk season

The last I had I ordered and it took 3 1/2 months to get and it is the holy grail

Buffalo Trace does a warehouse sale where you get tickets and they draw numbers to see who gets to go in and buy whiskeys. My brother, dad, and I were all lucky enough to get to go in before all the Pappy was gone. I bought 2 bottles of 10 year and 1 bottle of 15 year. Walking back to the truck I sold one of the bottles of 10 year for enough profit to pay for the other 2 bottles and a good steak dinner. Well worth the trip.

Well I give my buddy two tree stands and he asked how much ? I tell him just get a bottle of something good !
This was a Surprize on Saturday !
Both are new to me and so far the Bulleit is Amazing ! Ha ha

Rum Man
View attachment 198934

Just wait until you get into that Four Roses. Not as widely known but simply amazing for the price.

You've got a friend with good taste—and a friend that introduces you to new and good stuff is a friend indeed.

Not too much of a bourbon drinker, more love for the Canadian stuff. But those mounts on the wall are beautiful!!
Thank you!
Left one was my very first Elk and with a Bow !
The one on the right is my last year Bull. Small but when you shoot him at 1244 yards you just have to get him mounted !

Rum Man

No Sir, not for Bourbon, Scotch yeh... but hard to spend that much on peee...At the beginning of all this covid, I went and bought a few bottles of the cheapest 151 I could find. Use it for antiseptic and of course the buzz...

I got the inexpensive Eagle Rare 10 for like $40. I would buy it again if local.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts