Felt Like a Commercial Tonight

I hate that feeling. Just before bedtime and no snack. I too have mixed PB with most everything in the cabinet. My wife thinks my favorite bedtime snack is so disgusting she makes both me and the dog sleep with our backs to her or in another room. The dog and I fight over it. The snack is a plate full of Sardines, Saltine Crackers, Rat Cheese, and little Gerkins sweet pickles. Was Dad's favorite late night snack too.

Another favorite, equally disgusting to her is Buttermilk and Pretzels. Crush pretzels with your hands, fill a water glass half full with them, then fill the glass with Buttermilk. stir when necessary as drinking. Great stuff. will heal any sore in your mouth and please, save some extra pretzels to share with the dog. It is rude to eat a late night snack and not share with the dog, so things like chocolate are never on the menu for me.

I hate that feeling. Just before bedtime and no snack. I too have mixed PB with most everything in the cabinet. My wife thinks my favorite bedtime snack is so disgusting she makes both me and the dog sleep with our backs to her or in another room. The dog and I fight over it. The snack is a plate full of Sardines, Saltine Crackers, Rat Cheese, and little Gerkins sweet pickles. Was Dad's favorite late night snack too.
YES! 'Cept the sweet pickles.

Try PB and miracle whip on honey wheat bread.

Hey WTH my wife must have read this thread. Dang wife getting bothered by how much PB I eat out of the jar. I'm a Jiff fan. She brought home the biggest jar of Wal mart and said she was not wasting money on Jiff. Should I use it for dog treats or is it decent PB? I still have half a jar and the back up Jiff. Should I treat it like my CCI250 primers?

Hey WTH my wife must have read this thread. Dang wife getting bothered by how much PB I eat out of the jar. I'm a Jiff fan. She brought home the biggest jar of Wal mart and said she was not wasting money on Jiff. Should I use it for dog treats or is it decent PB? I still have half a jar and the back up Jiff. Should I treat it like my CCI250 primers?
Is the Walmart peanut butter like Shooters World powder? Not sure how it will perform? 🤣

Here a couple more I love wife detest.
Liver cheese, rat cheese, and mustard on light bread.
BBQ loaf rat cheese, tomatoes and miracle whip on light bread.
SHE will also eat
Fried spam and Swiss on light rye with mustard and horseradish
Grilled Ruben on pumpernickel made from fried spam instead of corned beef.

This is what happens when you run out of Wal Mart thinking you have back up. Then the same day @Muddyboots tells you to check your back up delicious supply of Jiff for a recall. Yes my three spare savior Jiff jars have to go back. AND I AM OUT OF PEANUT BUTTER FOR ANOTHER DAY OR TWO!!!!! This may be harder than cutting the booze out of my life. 🤪 :D

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6611.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6611.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 5
Trader Joe's cookie butter goes good on anything....or by itself.
I also stumbled across cashew butter......mix the two together and thank me later