Burbon Tonight !

Well it's been along time since I posted here.
I think I need a drink something terrible.
I have been in the Er twice now with my Heart issues.
Just found out the other night my youngest daughter has Thyroid Cancer. Then a day later we find out the family we have been with has Covid ...what next .

Anyway this came highly recommended from you guys ! I have to say it's good!
View attachment 225253

I hope all that reads this is doing good in these crazy times .
Thanks for the heads up on this !!

Rum Man
So sorry to hear that BourbonMan. (Remember your new nickname?)
Nobody needs news like that.

Hope your heart heals, and your daughter's docs get her on an effective treatment regimen.

I just finished my bottle of Elijah Craig Small Batch. Cheers.

Well it's been along time since I posted here.
I think I need a drink something terrible.
I have been in the Er twice now with my Heart issues.
Just found out the other night my youngest daughter has Thyroid Cancer. Then a day later we find out the family we have been with has Covid ...what next .

Anyway this came highly recommended from you guys ! I have to say it's good!
View attachment 225253

I hope all that reads this is doing good in these crazy times .
Thanks for the heads up on this !!

Rum Man
I think you could use a drink or two, nice bottle. Our thoughts are with you hope you and your daughter do much bett in 2021.

Hey Rum Man, I have been traveling and haven't been on for a while... just catching up now. I see you were having some heart issues and maybe COVID crap again. How are you doing now? How's your daughter?

Amen to that, Rum Man. I'm really glad to hear that you and your daughter pulled through. I hope you keep getting stronger and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Well thanks for asking !
The new meds have leveled me out for now . I'm definitely not ready for more Heart Surgery.
My daughter made it through the Surgery just fine ! The mass was Benign. Thank Goodness!

Merry Christmas to you !

Rum Man
Really glad to hear this. Merry Christmas to your family!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.