Bourbon troubles! Help!

nksmfamjp

I like bourbon. I like Old FashionEd's.

I make them with Luxardo cherries. Those dang cherries are $20 for 14oz! You can buy the 6.6lbs for $92.

I've been trying to arrange a group buy with some local friends, but they all say no thanks!

Any guess as to the open can life of 6lbs of cherries?

Feel free to add any general bourbon drinking solutions or alternactive cherry options!

Just venting!

I'm not aware of anything that compares to Luxardo cherries, except maybe Luxardo strawberries.

Switch up to a blood orange Manhattan - your favorite bourbon and Solerno orange liqueur.

I don't have a recipe off hand, but I know you can make your own fairly easily. I researched it once before and found readily available ingredients/recipes googling. Shout be substantially cheaper if you have a little time! I love those **** luxardo cherries too….

I like bourbon. I like Old FashionEd's.

I make them with Luxardo cherries. Those dang cherries are $20 for 14oz! You can buy the 6.6lbs for $92.

I've been trying to arrange a group buy with some local friends, but they all say no thanks!

Any guess as to the open can life of 6lbs of cherries?

Feel free to add any general bourbon drinking solutions or alternactive cherry options!

Just venting!
"I" am a simple man and drink my Bourbon straight and no ice. "I" do not like to complicate things unnecessarily.