Best Rangefinder

To OP:

Leica 1600-B does everything you want for $800.

Swaro only has inclometer in their EL Range's for $2800. Everything I hear is great about them .

For the money the Leica would seem hard to beat based on it's price, size, and your parameters.

Do any of the leicas, Swarovskis, or ziess have an inclinometer ( similar to the TBR in leeupold) built in? I shoot some pretty adverse terrain and I am interested in having the true ballistic range.

Do any of the leicas, Swarovskis, or ziess have an inclinometer ( similar to the TBR in leeupold) built in? I shoot some pretty adverse terrain and I am interested in having the true ballistic range.

Yes, as MANY of the posts already answered tell you. Did you read them????

PS You don't want the Leupold's, research their reliability, it's not good.

I just got my Vectronix Terrapin and ranged over 3,000 yards with it today. My buddy has the Vectronix PLRF10 which has a faster processor but we can range the same distances.

My Leica 1600 is being sold on Monday! I finally have a range finder that can range further than i can shoot confidently!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.