best groups I ever had 7mag

Very nice, I contacted Hart this past weekend to see if they would re-barrel my 7 mm Rem Mag, I have the Ruger M77 Mark II though, they said not a problem. The current wait time is 13 months, that I am not concerned about, since I have other rifles to hunt with, I was going to go with a 26 in barrel.

Very nice, I contacted Hart this past weekend to see if they would re-barrel my 7 mm Rem Mag, I have the Ruger M77 Mark II though, they said not a problem. The current wait time is 13 months, that I am not concerned about, since I have other rifles to hunt with, I was going to go with a 26 in barrel.
Hart in up state new york. Talk to Karen, she is owner wife. These folks are down to earth good folks. I gave them a loaded case without powder, but with bullet 168 smk 7mm at a specific ogive length and wanted it made for this cartridge .020 off lands.

Hart in up state new york. Talk to Karen, she is owner wife. These folks are down to earth good folks. I gave them a loaded case without powder, but with bullet 168 smk 7mm at a specific ogive length and wanted it made for this cartridge .020 off lands.
Did you have them bed the rifle in your stock? I will be shipping them the barreled action, I am thinking about purchasing the stock I want and shipping it up there as well.

Did you have them bed the rifle in your stock? I will be shipping them the barreled action, I am thinking about purchasing the stock I want and shipping it up there as well.
Absolutely, I sent everything. Rifle got an upgrade in 2015. Nightforce 15x55 scope. You can't miss my friend !!!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.