Bertram brass

I have had good luck with it in multiple cartridges over the years including a couple of wildcats that i reform from Bertram brass. it is not as consistent as top shelf benchrest brass but with a little prep it is a quality hunting brass even at long range.

I prep all my brass no matter who makes it, so it is not a big deal to me. I also dont get all hung up on case weight I only care about capacity and that is what really matters.

7 saum in an improved chamber has 12 reloads
7 saum fireformed in a 30-6.8 western chamber has 6 reloads
284 wincherter has 15 reloads
338 rum in 2 wildcats that are reformed average 10-12 reloads
and all but the rum wildcats that i run hard are still going strong, expecting somewhere between 15-20 reloads each

The stuff I dealt with had .004 neck thickness variation and horrible weight variations.

i never had more than 1-2 that were culled out of 100 and even those were good enough for to foul the barrel. I do the same prep on all brass including turning necks.

I have no problems with Hornady brass either. over the years i have learned to let the brass tell me what it wants not internet gossip and that way has allowed me to get good case life with accuracy but not always velocity
What are you planning to use it in and for?

With enough pieces to pick from and enough prep a lot of things can be made to work 👍 Even much maligned Hornady brass.

The stuff I dealt with had .004 neck thickness variation and horrible weight variations.
I have 338 rum that has 7-8 gr weight difference and 5gr after prep but only 0.6 gr capacity difference after fireforming. its the rim thickness and extractor groove that makes up the difference and that has not showed in accuracy

I use it in 300wsm, 6.5rm, and 6.5wsm. I can't speak on the latter 2 yet, but I have 4 firings on the 300wsm, 225eldm at 3026fps, 28" 9 twist 3.250" OAL, RL26. Pockets are still like new, and I haven't even had to trim it yet. 2 thousands shoulder bump and it goes through the AMP after every firing. I see about .0015" neck variance, doesn't seem to have any effect on group size or SD. Shoots .1s or .2s and the SD stays under 6.

I have Bertram, Nosler and ADG for my 28 Nosler. The Bertram was in desperate need of neck turning and OAL. Then after doing a full prep it's actually my favourite of the 3! Consistent neck tension and overall toughness is excellent for that Caliber. Consistent SD and ES with full house loads almost 3100 fps with 195 Berger EOL! Definitely horrible though without proper prep but extremely good once you finish with it!

Tried ADG with no luck. Website said they had 11 in stock and every time I placed it in the cart and tried to order it the cart was empty. Tried several times with no luck. I sent a message to the company with no answer yet as to why it won't let me place order into the cart.