BERTRAM BRASS FOR 6.5 SHERMAN SHORTMAG??

Here is an update: The bad news is, I will no longer be seeking to obtain Bertram brass. The good news is, I will no longer be seeking to obtain Bertram brass! I can say this because I had a long and satisfying conversation with ADG. For those who are not aware, they are an up and coming company that caters to folks like us and are mostly made up of ex Remington employees who want to make GOOD brass. From what I have heard from those who have used it; they are doing just that! Some have said it is as good, or better, than Lapua! Another thing that I really like is that they are right here in the "Good 'ol USA. (Kentucky). They won't be starting the SAUM line until summer, but I am not sure I could have done better with Bertram anyway? Initially, I was a little disappointed that Bertram was not working out but after talking to ADG, I am more excited than ever! I will keep everyone posted as we move along.......Rich

Rich, so a group buy of sorts may be in order in the future with ADG, for brass they currently manufacture, as well as other flavors? Don't suppose it will be in time for Black Friday Specials ? JK, appreciate your efforts on the subject of HIGH quality brass!

I feel pretty good about my talk with them. They give you options and treat you seriously! He said 3rd 1/4 2018 was their goal for Saum size and mine would fit in. A group buy might be the way to go but will no better when they get closer to production,......rich

This is awesome! I actually just posted on their Facebook page earlier today about some brass I'd like to see made and your SS line was on the short list. I'm glad to see someone picking up the slack of quality RUM brass and also the saum line!

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.