ADG BRASS FOR SHERMAN SHORTMAG

Thanks Shawn,... I really enjoy working with those guys. They are a quality bunch! I still plan on stopping by in the near future. Merry Christmas!

Is it just SS brass or brass for the regular Sherman as well?

SS brass for now, because they are already producing SAUM, so SS is an easy step. I spoke with Josh at ADG regarding SHERMAN, 280 AI, 280, or 270 brass. I would take any of the above.

I have been informed that ADG keeps a "whiteboard" full of customer requests, is keeping careful track of those requests, and looking for the most efficient ways to bring quality product to market (keeping in mind tooling costs, etc). ADG is not currently producing long action, .473 case head brass of any kind. I am hopeful that will change in the near future. They are responsive to customer feedback and they ARE LISTENING. If you desire SHERMAN brass, take the time to call them and let them know the demand is out there.

I also wish someone was producing 6.5 Sherman brass. I'd take 100 pieces right now.

Just order my 100, thank you for making it happen! :):D
Shermanwildcatcsrtridges.com is all set up for self ordering or let m we know if there is a p
Just order my 100, thank you for making it happen! :):D
Shermanwildcatcartridges.com is all set up for easy self ordering or you can just send me a check if you don't use pay pal.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.