Berger Bullets needs your advice - please help

I prefer Berger Bullets pack size of:

• 50 per pack

Votes: 162 12.1%
  • 100 per pack

Votes: 1,174 87.9%

• Total voters
I shoot several boxes of Berger bullets every year between F-class and practice with my hunting rifles. 100ct boxes are small enough, would like to see more 500ct offerings.

We have an update on situations related getting our bullets in quantity packs of 500 rounds or more. We are in the process of securing boxes. I can't relay specific dates but we will definately be adding Hunting bullets to our quantity packs line.

Regards,
Eric

200??? 250??? I usually can't swing 500 but 200-250 would be ideal. Especially if starting load workup. I outright refuse to buy bullets that only come in 50 packs for my 6.5s. Maybe if I was hunting something huge, but I am not paying a dollar a projectile and spending 1.50 every time I pull the trigger. I shoot too much. I like to shoot mine before each outing because I am kind of rough on my guns. They rarely need adjustment, but it makes me more confident. You guys need to make a projectile for 45/70s!!! Then I could just have berger boxes lined up on the bullet shelves with nothing to ruin the beauty.

Question from Eric Stecker of Berger Bullets
===============================

Poll Question:

If the cost of each bullet is exactly the same regardless of the pack count, as a hunter would you prefer to buy 50 hunting bullets at a time or 100 hunting bullets at a time?

Just bought 1000 of these and reckon that any more than 50 of these missiles in a box will need a large box to hold 100.
I find 50 to be a nice size.

JMO

RR

I like to practice with my hunting pistols/rifles as much as life will allow and boxes of 100 just make more sense (250 would be nice too). Also it is easier to sneak past the missus who thinks i have a reloading problem. No i only bought one box of bullets babe.

This is just a quick heads up that we have ordered the boxes that will be used to put our Hunting bullets into quantity packs. This box will allow us to put 500 bullets into one box. They will also be priced at a slight discount (compared to the 100 count boxes).

Based on all of the feedback on this forum, our plan is to make the top ten Hunting bullets available in the quantity pack of 500 counts. Please do not start calling dealers yet (today is 10-21-11) as it will take some time to get this rolling and you guys are the first to hear about this addition to our line.

We will be informing our resellers of this change over the next few weeks so they can prepare to stock them for you. Thank you again for your feedback. It has been extremely helpful.

Regards,
Eric

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.