Barnes Bullets Price Increase

I'm not taking about reloading supplies. The cost of everything is going up. But what you do see with inflation is a negative feedback loop. People expect future price increases so they buy all they can now. That is the basis of this thread. Buy it now before the price goes up. There is just no supply.

sorry fellas I'm no seeing how this us uncle Joe's problem? If you want to blame it on him sure you can do that, but the same can be said about any administration

sorry fellas I'm no seeing how this us uncle Joe's problem? If you want to blame it on him sure you can do that, but the same can be said about any administration
Fact is Joe Smoe signed the executive orders killing oil/gas producers driving energy thru the roof and that impacts every business's cost of doing business UP UP UP....better known as inflation.

Not too mention they are trying to pass another huge stimulus and dump even
more money in the economy.

Sure respect your opinion therefore I will not go off on this dumpster fire of an administration. George W fell asleep at the helm but this guy seems to be deliberately screwing our country. The one positive is that he has so many blunders, he doesn't have time to go after the Second Amendment. He is busy trying to pass a 3 trillion dollar piece of legislation that doesn't cost a penny! Sorry. Please don't take it personal

Fact is Joe Smoe signed the executive orders killing oil/gas producers driving energy thru the roof and that impacts every business's cost of doing business UP UP UP....better known as inflation.
Hmmmm it may take Bman a while to respond, and better yet maybe he does not let others actions bother him. Chas1 hit the long ball off Bman's first pitch. This is one of about 10 areas that lands 100 percent in Brandon's senile lap.

Searched Barnes website a few days ago. They have tons of out of stock bullets in every caliber and weight. I was wondering if they have totally shut down production during all the selling and buying of the company. Maybe the 8% is just a start up fee...?
A little while ago they had a "help wanted" on the home page. I kinda considered it thinking I might be able to find some bullets then.

Thank you, CST! I've noticed a lot lately that thieves are among the first to jack their prices very high so as to take advantage of the common man! We used to execute blatant traitors; it seems that now we elect them to the highest offices!!! We desperately need to re-establish Truth, Ethics, and Godly Standards! If we don't do this Soon, we will perish! GOD Bless America!!!

Thank you, CST! I've noticed a lot lately that thieves are among the first to jack their prices very high so as to take advantage of the common man! We used to execute blatant traitors; it seems that now we elect them to the highest offices!!! We desperately need to re-establish Truth, Ethics, and Godly Standards! If we don't do this Soon, we will perish! GOD Bless America!!!
SSGT Cody
Unfortunately this Original post with additional threads has brought out more than just the increase of the price of Barnes Bullets. This is about what is happening in our lives currently. Jill & I are trying to keep our OPINIONS to ourselves.
This is not a POLITICAL Statement against one Party or the next please don't take it that way, it is just what is happing to our Country at this time.
This is happening to our Country and really effecting our lives is the inflation, supply, uncertainty, loss of critical power resources (Oil, Nature Gas, Coal). Then we have a shortage of workers (people don't want to work-getting tax paid free government Stim checks not to work). There is a National shortage of workers in all fields.
People with fixed incomes are being affected the most trying to buy food, heat their homes, pay medical bills, taxes, insurance and we (shooters hunters) are worried about getting bullets/powder and these price increases.
There are very good examples of Countries' economies collapsing. When a Country gets to a point of more than 50% voting for all "FREE" benefits, the other 50% has to pay for everything. Everything starts to collapse after the politicians are voted in because they give the peoples' money that worked for it to the people that want and are getting it for free. This is where we have the right to VOTE and make changes.
Show us a DEMOCRACY that has lasted more than 200 years with the exception of the USA. Our Government is actually based on a REPUBLIC.
These next few years are going to be harder on our wallets for sure. You can however count on all of us great people trusting in each other.
We always count on our FAITH, love our FAMILY and believe in our COUNTRY!
Semper Fi
Len & Jill

Last edited:

Recent Posts