ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

I filed mine end of December 2022 still waiting. My hunting partner put in for a suppressor 3 months after me and he has got his a week and a half ago. Go figure this is such a frustrating process where if I were in Europe I would be required to buy one right away. So sick of government overlording on things that are ridiculous. Anyway I could rant but it doesn't do any good I guess I did. Guess I can continue to forget about it. I just was hoping to get it for this elk season but obviously that's not going to happen.

I cannot speak from personal knowledge, but with all the extra work the current administration has put on the BATFE, I imagine the work load has probably been put in other directions that are more important to taming our gun rights rather than speeding up class 3 approvals.

E form with single shot trust. accepted 9/8/22 still waiting
Make sure your approval noticiation wasn't overlooked in an email trash bin, because that's about when I submitted my E-4 on a SS trust. The estimated wait time was about 8-9 months, so I didn't do much checking until then. "Nothing pending." After 11 months had passed, I looked back through my email Inbox and realized that the feds had notified me that I was approved 2 months earlier. My local licensee never notified me that they'd gotten the approval. They were just biding their time until I came in to pick up the can.