ATF Electronic Forms

Local dealer told me yesterday it is running about 125 days give or take a few for him,may be a joke ,it is our government but they are getting done a lot faster than the 13 month wait on paper applications So I am glad they changed.

I backordered my supressor January 1st of 2021 on paper forms. It was back in stock and started processing March 8th of 2021. I still don't have it. 15 months and still waiting.

120 days is great.
And finally, today, got my paper form 4 approved and supressor in hand. 15 months and 7 days.

new update on purchase: purchased 12-13-2021, finally got into the efile system on 3-8-2022. last week AFT said still pending no idea how long. today email from ATF its been approved today. little bit later SC emailed its approved for pick up. wondering about the stamp? went in to pick up and told no more stamps only photo copy, so we pay 200.00 and now get a photo copy and it is not a very good copy. but I finally have it after 164 days yee ha

new update on purchase: purchased 12-13-2021, finally got into the efile system on 3-8-2022. last week AFT said still pending no idea how long. today email from ATF its been approved today. little bit later SC emailed its approved for pick up. wondering about the stamp? went in to pick up and told no more stamps only photo copy, so we pay 200.00 and now get a photo copy and it is not a very good copy. but I finally have it after 164 days yee ha
Congrats!! Glad to see your purchase is now complete hydehunter!!

Yeah, that bugged me as well. I have this big stack of pretty $200 stamps and now we dont even get them anymore...
I also just saw the "90" day wait is averaging 140 to 160 days

Silencer Shop took about 40 days to get the efile to the ATF after receiving the $$ and completed kiosk info. I'm at 125 days since they submitted to ATF. Queue the Crickets.