ATF sure taking their good sweet time!

Make sure your approval noticiation wasn't overlooked in an email trash bin, because that's about when I submitted my E-4 on a SS trust. The estimated wait time was about 8-9 months, so I didn't do much checking until then. "Nothing pending." After 11 months had passed, I looked back through my email Inbox and realized that the feds had notified me that I was approved 2 months earlier. My local licensee never notified me that they'd gotten the approval. They were just biding their time until I came in to pick up the can.
I reached out to my dealer and it's still pending. This is my 4th one so nothing out of the ordinary. I had sent a email to ATF 9/1. they wanted a control number on 9/25 I haven't heard back.

Thank you praying your correct! Question for you guys with suppressors. I have a 30 cal suppressor coming hopefully soon. I have an adapter for it made by the same company. Question is do I put the adapter on and put on my muzzle brake and leave the adapter on and switch back and forth between the suppressor and the muzzle brake? Is there any downside to leaving the adapter on. I have no idea. Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you praying your correct! Question for you guys with suppressors. I have a 30 cal suppressor coming hopefully soon. I have an adapter for it made by the same company. Question is do I put the adapter on and put on my muzzle brake and leave the adapter on and switch back and forth between the suppressor and the muzzle brake? Is there any downside to leaving the adapter on. I have no idea. Any advice is appreciated.
What adapter and suppressor?