ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

twt17

Today I received an email from SilncerCo commenting on reduced eForm 4 wait times. It claimed that a new ATF process will reduce wait times to just a few days or weeks…. They pointed to this article

I'll believe it when I see it. Could be a marketing ploy. Anyone have any insider info?

People are getting them silly fast. My last few went from 11 months, 6 months, and one today that was approved in 5 months. Something is changing.

With the kiosk system, the trust can be set up at the same time and then if one trust per can, trusts are easily adjusted for who can possess. This is what I was told and am going early next week to get mine done.

With the kiosk system, the trust can be set up at the same time and then if one trust per can, trusts are easily adjusted for who can possess. This is what I was told and am going early next week to get mine done.
Yea I think that is the hope that the trusts like the one shot standard trust with just one person can be approved quickly. Then you can add people after the fact.

Mine are all in trusts (one person) and I'm still waiting (6 months is the farthest out the I expect). If it's a marketing ploy it worked. Capitol Armory was out of most, if not all, Dead Air products when I checked a few days ago.

I think maybe the atf is trying to expedite things so there is no movement to make them over the counter and they lose a major revenue stream. When has any government entity cared about customer service.
The Atf doesn't get to keep the taxes they collect.
$200 per silencer is a "major" revenue stream? The national debt is 35 trillion dollars.
When has any government entity cared about a revenue stream??