ATF eForm 4 Reduced Wait Times?

Capitol Armory certification was very easy. I did it at work. It took maybe 5m. I had my long in name and password on hand. Everything else was click or watch him click. My info has been on file with them for about 2 years, maybe 3. I used to file with paper but the last two were e-filed. Both are painless.

Capitol Armory certification was very easy. I did it at work. It took maybe 5m. I had my long in name and password on hand. Everything else was click or watch him click. My info has been on file with them for about 2 years, maybe 3. I used to file with paper but the last two were e-filed. Both are painless.
Same. This was my first go around with suppressors, and they made it as simple as possible and were always very pleasant.

Same. This was my first go around with suppressors, and they made it as simple as possible and were always very pleasant.
I'm fortunate to live less than 2 hours from them. I could have them ship but I enjoy going by there shop and talking to them. Besides that, who wants to wait on mail lol

So here is what Silencer Shop is posting actual wait times are.
My take is that they are speeding things up to get rid of the crazy long wait times. This
way the wait times can't used against them in lawsuits like the Texas Suppressor lawsuit.

Median wait time for individual Form 4 is 4 days. I'm over two weeks now. Maybe everyone reads the forums and there's been a rush!

My FIL just had two cans approved in less than 48 hours. Meanwhile, I called the ATF - still pending on a single shot trust from 2/3 and an individual app from 3/18. Was really hoping for a quick turn around.

There is a marked difference in timing for Trusts vs. Individuals, so keep that in mind
Ive heard this too, my first few took 2.5 months.

I'm waiting on 2 currently at 3 months. Mine are in a trust.

My FFL got one back in 14 days right before I filled out my paperwork.

I went through Silencer Shop, others who are getting these "days" approval seem like they didn't.

Man, I just spent my play money for the quarter on something else but seeing these lead times ia getting me awfully jittery. Kind of hard to believe it's happening, I'm really happy for everyone. I already qualify for hearing aids, maybe I can petition the parents for an early 40th gift. To prevent further damage of course.