Arizona tag drawn

Good luck on the hunt. That east bound storm system after storm system out of the Pacific has been pretty tough so far.
Ed

That's great for you. They are correct if you go for trophy hunts it will be a long wait. I have 22 for elk, 17 for deer and 17 for antelope. Yes the point system needs to be reworked. Hope the rain comes at the right times for antler growth.

We alway put in for unit 1 or 27 first choice and look for the unit with the highest draw rate from the previous year as our second choice. I have been drawn 7 of the past 10 years and have gotten to know a lot of new country. One of us will usually draw 27 and get a nice bull. Everyone else chases rag horns late in the season and we just consider it a chance to get the kids some good experience. I gave up counting on bonus points a long time ago.

Congrats on the tags! We have been having a great winter so far so if it holds put it should be a stellar year.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.