Arizona gunsmith?

Az33

Can anyone recommend a good long range rifle gunsmith in Arizona? Im looking to put a Greybull stock, 26'' Hart barrel and Jewell trigger on my Remington 700 300 win mag action. This will be my first time building a rifle and im looking to have everything done right the first time ie (Remington action trued/blueprinted/ muzzle break, thread/inlet/float barrel ect…)

Ive heard good things about Phoenix Custom Rifles LLC and Kyle Craig and Craig's Custom Rifles LLC. Any input would be appreciated.

+1 for phoenix custom rifles, Keith and Brad do amazing work. They have done work on several of my rifles and always top notch results.

I'm having Kyle from Craigs custom rifles build me a 7mm stw does nice work tell him Dan from Casa Grande referred him.

another plus 100 for brad and keith at phoenix custom rifles, they do awsome work and there guns shoot very very good....

i have several rifles with hart and krieger barrels . none have been blueprinted. hart can put a barrel on your action.

John at Az Bullet Casters, you will not find a better product, person or tools. He has done tens of work for myself and friends. Plus his turnaround in measured in hours, not weeks.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.