Gunsmith

Thanks for all of the replies fellas. I got in contact with a smith real close. Probably thinking a Bart barrel with twisted flute. We will see what we can get worked up. I'll be sure to keep y'all in the loop
Good luck, and congrats. I've heard good things about Bartlein barrels. Almost bought one a few years back. It was a 5r, 9 twist, #5 contour, stainless. Missed it . Good choice, keep us posted.

Meredith Rifles

(256) 233-4603
17709 New Cut Rd
Athens, AL

Rebarreling a tikka with a bartlein , fluting my bolt and cerakoting it for me now.
Never had to call more than once to speak to him. Build some fantastic rifles. He runs a small shop but has top of the line equipment. Give him a call.

Last edited:
Thanks for all of the replies fellas. I got in contact with a smith real close. Probably thinking a Bart barrel with twisted flute. We will see what we can get worked up. I'll be sure to keep y'all in the loop
I am fortunate to have many reputable gunsmiths within an hour's drive from me, one of which is 2 miles from my house. I have a pretty good working relationship with my go-to gunsmith since 2003. Hopefully, yours will turn out the same. Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.