All is Well!

They also say people can have it and they won't even know...
not arguing there-- all I know is lots of peps on social media are claiming they have it-- only way to know for sure is a positive CDC test--even then I hear there have been false positives, and also false negatives

I dont think we will see "real numbers" for at least a year--right now they are clamoring for non-existent data

'The Pelosi-Schumer Coronavirus Contagion'

"What a spectacle. Much of America is quarantined at home, the public is so panicked there's a run on toilet paper, the country desperately wants reassurance, and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer decide to take a bipartisan rescue bill as a political hostage," The Wall Street Journal editorial board writes.

"When America most needs bipartisan cooperation, Democrats add to the economic uncertainty by putting their partisan interests above the needs of the country."

Click here to read more.

MORE: "List: 74 actions taken by Trump to fight virus and bolster economy"
"On Monday, right around the time Senate Democrats blocked a $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill for the second time in as many days, we found out House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, fresh from a weeklong vacation, has her own bill, a 1,400-page monstrosity chock full of mandates, regulations, and nonsensical federal programs that leftists would enact if they were king for a day," John Daniel Davidson writes in The Federalist.
"As part of President Trump's aggressive whole-of-government response, the Department of Defense (DoD) is surging people, capabilities, researchers and equipment to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect the American people. Like other fights, against other enemies, in other times, we will win," Defense Secretary Mark Esper writes for Fox News.
"As soon as the outbreak began, President Trump directed this administration to hit the ground running. In fact, before there was even a single confirmed case in the United States, the VA was already conducting emergency preparedness exercises. And thanks to the president's decisive leadership, VA facilities have enough supplies to handle an influx of patients," Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie writes in the Military Times.

Your wife being a nurse puts you and your daughters in a tight spot I think that is a very smart way to handle it with the camper you are in my prayers
Yes it worries me we are in our mid 60s if we go down we have nobody to care for the girls my wife I don't worry so much she has an immune system like a bengal tiger me not so much what really stinks is I think I'm going to have to fill in as teacher helI I hated school
'The Pelosi-Schumer Coronavirus Contagion'

"What a spectacle. Much of America is quarantined at home, the public is so panicked there's a run on toilet paper, the country desperately wants reassurance, and Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer decide to take a bipartisan rescue bill as a political hostage," The Wall Street Journal editorial board writes.

"When America most needs bipartisan cooperation, Democrats add to the economic uncertainty by putting their partisan interests above the needs of the country."

Click here to read more.

MORE: "List: 74 actions taken by Trump to fight virus and bolster economy"
"On Monday, right around the time Senate Democrats blocked a $2 trillion coronavirus spending bill for the second time in as many days, we found out House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, fresh from a weeklong vacation, has her own bill, a 1,400-page monstrosity chock full of mandates, regulations, and nonsensical federal programs that leftists would enact if they were king for a day," John Daniel Davidson writes in The Federalist.
"As part of President Trump's aggressive whole-of-government response, the Department of Defense (DoD) is surging people, capabilities, researchers and equipment to slow the spread of COVID-19 and protect the American people. Like other fights, against other enemies, in other times, we will win," Defense Secretary Mark Esper writes for Fox News.
"As soon as the outbreak began, President Trump directed this administration to hit the ground running. In fact, before there was even a single confirmed case in the United States, the VA was already conducting emergency preparedness exercises. And thanks to the president's decisive leadership, VA facilities have enough supplies to handle an influx of patients," Veterans Affairs Secretary Robert Wilkie writes in the Military Times.
even with testing here it's 48 hours before you find out anything so that just makes for spreading that more possible people are treating this time off as vacation and adds to an already major issue. David

even with testing here it's 48 hours before you find out anything so that just makes for spreading that more possible people are treating this time off as vacation and adds to an already major issue. David
yup--gotta love it--Denver and Boulder have issued the "stay at home" order to start tonight at 5pm--YET in the same darn sentence they say "only go out for food or medical needs---BUT our parks are still open so feel free to get out and exercise"

When this first hit back in November or whenever trump shudda put Mad Dog Mattis in as COVID-19 chief.
The first US case was in late January and the China misinformation didn't help. Imagine if trump were in office during the swine flu and handled it like Obama. ~1500 dead before anything was done...

I work for a local school district. They closed everything down and the state made the decision to pay school employees across the state. Then the public started throwing a fit. So the district told all our teachers to stay home and brought back 3/4's of the time card people so the district could deflect some of the heat. In the meantime for people back at work, it's business as usual. Folks are sitting around bs'ng, talking next to each other, etc., like there's nothing to be concerned about. Some ignorant people on both sides...

The first US case was in late January and the China misinformation didn't help. Imagine if trump were in office during the swine flu and handled it like Obama. ~1500 dead before anything was done...

Regardless, the greatest country on earth is essentially caught flatfooted in it's response. Why is South Korea testing more folks than us? Where are the masks and ventilators? Oh, that stuff all comes form China or somewhere similar. I saw similar where I used to work. Run out of key ingredients with no plan B or certain items were single sourced. Of course the **** bean counters never had to deal with that stuff nor were they held accountable that I knew of. Course some here chose to downplay the scope of the problem.

Yes it worries me we are in our mid 60s if we go down we have nobody to care for the girls my wife I don't worry so much she has an immune system like a bengal tiger me not so much what really stinks is I think I'm going to have to fill in as teacher helI I hated school

My wife and all her friends are nurses. same story - it's like she's immune to all human diseases. Hopefully that carries through again this time.

As others said unless tested you may not have it. Something like what you have is also going around. One of my workers actually had all the symptoms after travel to Denver and Detroit. He had every single issue known with it enough and early enough the cdc was in touch and gave him the stay at home orders. He ended up negative and still very sick two weeks in. They can't figure it out. He's young 29 and healthy. So who knows.
Stay safe it is very similar to the Spanish flu. Just worse as it spreads long before symptoms.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.