All is Well!

26Reload

Latest report i read about the virus,on the cruise ships.....the virus..stayed actively alive for 17 days......no one was on board....complete empty ship....but the contamination was still viable for 17 days.........
And they say this started from the possibility a bat bit one of those little Amarillo looking critters in China......and mutated to affect humans.......
Isn't life grand......

Riflehunter1776

Latest report i read about the virus,on the cruise ships.....the virus..stayed actively alive for 17 days......no one was on board....complete empty ship....but the contamination was still viable for 17 days.........
And they say this started from the possibility a bat bit one of those little Amarillo looking critters in China......and mutated to affect humans.......
Isn't life grand......
allegedly techs from one of the 2 Wuhan biological laboratories are in prison from selling lab test animals to the food markets. I'm not sure if it was the state run lab, or the one owned by Soros. But that's part of the Chinese stories....nobody knows what is true coming from the Chicoms.

edit: I've seen that reference multiple places, but this is the only article I could find on short notice:

Add to this China’s history of similar incidents. Even the deadly SARS virus has escaped — twice — from the Beijing lab where it was (and probably is) being used in experiments. Both “man-made” epidemics were quickly contained, but neither would have happened at all if proper safety precautions had been taken.

And then there is this little-known fact: Some Chinese researchers are in the habit of selling their laboratory animals to street vendors after they have finished experimenting on them.

You heard me right.

Instead of properly disposing of infected animals by cremation, as the law requires, they sell them on the side to make a little extra cash. Or, in some cases, a lot of extra cash. One Beijing researcher, now in jail, made a million dollars selling his monkeys and rats on the live animal market, where they eventually wound up in someone’s stomach.

Last edited:

djfergus

**** if I didn’t get it. This would be the second time though. Went down 5 days last month before everyone was wigging out. Lungs a fire, sternum pain...like breathing through water. This **** has been here and is spreading. It’s no joke. I was making fun of all this before now.
There's not a doubt in my mind that's it's been in the states since January and was misdiagnosed as the flu many times. And yes, I can see it as being very leathal to elderly and those with preexisting illness. I will go no further than that.

Riflehunter1776

david g ranes

There's not a doubt in my mind that's it's been in the states since January and was misdiagnosed as the flu many times. And yes, I can see it as being very leathal to elderly and those with preexisting illness. I will go no further than that.
My wife just took care of 3 people that were exposed at a daycare center with this crap all in their 30s running a fever was 4 days before their symptoms started showing up all showed up at the emergency room tonight. David

Riflehunter1776

My wife just took care of 3 people that were exposed at a daycare center with this crap all in their 30s running a fever was 4 days before their symptoms started showing up all showed up at the emergency room tonight. David
good luck, man.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce