Who all is from MT?

huntin_fool

Hey Ya'll,
I was lookin around on the net for opinions on muzzle breaks and ended up here. looks like alot of people on this forum know what they are talkin about. Who all is from MT? Im in Missoula going to school at U of M majoring in speech therapy.

Trout Slayer beer is really popular around missoula. If i would have had to guess by your screen name i would have guessed you were from the area.

Yeah, I actually registered when Troutslayer was made by Bayern- now it is made by those douchenozzles at big sky brewing. Something about the licensing of the name from a guy who had it copyrighted. Troutslayer became Trout Dancer. I would have to be awful thirsty to drink anything from big sky.

I am "from" Montana.

Unfortunately, at the present time, I am WAY TOO FAR away from Montana, in south Alabama.

I shall return!!!!

And next time, I won't leave!!!!

I am "from" Montana as well. Born and raised. I went to school at MSU-N. So the hell with all you Griz fans! Just kidding I like the Griz too, any school in MT I am a fan of. Navy has had me away for the last 8 years but I get back at least to hunt once in a while. Trying like hell to get back. Anybody know of any helicopter pilot jobs in the big sky state let me know!

Headed back up in exactly 13 days, 14 hours and 5 minutes for an archery elk hunt!!!!:D

I'm in NW MT. Lived in MT all my life. Would like to move to Eastern MT, reminds me of what it used to be like over here when I was a kid. You all still have ag over there.

Steve

Originally from PA, I'm Montanan now. With my parents moving quite a bit while I was growing up, then joining the AF, I have lived just about everywhere. I've lived in Montana longer than anywhere else, a little over 15 yrs now and wish I would have got here a lot sooner.

I'm near Bozeman now and it's nice here but a little too much outside influence for me. Would rather be somewhere in rural, backroads Montana where I can step outside my door and shoot a deer. I could do that here and have a couple of times... actually from my kitchen window once... but the neighbors are kinda close for that, so I probably wont be doing it anymore.

White Sulpher Springs, Harlowtown, Philipsburg, Absorkee are few places I could like real easy. Need to find a way to make a living, living in one of those places.

-MR

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.