Well...It's here

G

Well...It\'s here

Just got my new rifle from Chris Matthews today. Gents..All I can say is WOW. I have never before saw such a wonderfull rifle.
The attention to detail and time put into it was awesome.

I will hopefully post some pics this weekend or early next week. Along with some of the groups from it's first range trip this weekend.

If anyone was wondering if they should have Chris do work for them............Don't even give it a second thought. This man is truly an artist with firearms.

Oh, it's a 6.5-284 LSR LSR= LongShot Rifles. I will be more than proud to pass that name along as well as the owner of LSR Chris Matthews.

Chris, Thanks a Million man. You are the best!

Joe

Re: Well...It\'s here

Show us some pics lab!! You just can't tease us and not show it off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Yeah it's kinda like this:

"Holy moley guys. The finest looking woman in the world just moved in next door and let me tell you she is something else. I found out that she is also an award winning cook as well and she wants to have ME over for a house warming get together this weekend. The WHOLE WEEKEND!!

I'll tell you guys how the food is and post a picture of her in a bikini in a few months.

Boy howdy, she is something else."

Lablover, do you see what's wrong with that. Guys don't do that to other guys. It ain't right. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Shoot your groups and post a picture alright.

Ok

1 sneak pic

IMG_2633s.jpg

Nice looking rig lab!! Post more pics when you get em. Bet it shoots as good as it looks or better! Your making me jealous! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey.... guys get in line.... I got a sneak peak last night .... I made an offer so... we'll see if he takes it.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

funny thing was ... the wife asked if I had a cabin for rent for a few months... somthing like the rifle gets more attention and her husbands in the dog house... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

another LSR work of art....

Hey Lab
Does this make us related. No need for a DNA test, I know who the daddy is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I will make sure to get some more pics at the range etc.

Hey Rimfire...Keep an eye out for your email. I got something your way

Thanks everyone

Joe

I really like the Chips Ahoy in the background HEHEHEHHEEH Stress food...No need for that anymore

Indeed a lovely looking rifle,is the scope a Leupold 8.5-25X50 LRT? Im thinking of swaping my Lynx 6.5-25X50 for one of those but cant think of a reason to besides side focus and M1 turrets!?

skip /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

There you go Lab. Thanks to the picture we can move on.

And nobody has to get linched. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Skip

It's a 6.5-20 LRT. The side focus is awesome to have, I love it.

Weather calls for rain all weekend. GO FIGURE

Joe

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.