Advantage of SilencerCo over Thunderbeast?

Nope, just a guy who owns two Banish suppressors I paid full retail for, but that I am very impressed with. Maybe some other suppressor is better. I'd just like to see some proof of it, other than company owners and employees posting about how "superior" their cans are (which is epidemic on the "hide."

And I think people shopping for a suppressor enjoy the "which is best" arguments, so long as they are from people with no connection whatsoever to anyone in the business. You buy the wrong scope or rifle, you can just sell it. You buy the wrong suppressor it is going to be an expensive pain to replace.

Best changes over time and with each user's intended application. I personally own SWR, AAC, Tac Sol, Ops Inc, and SiCo suppressors. If I rummage in the safe, there might be another brand I overlooked.

In the beginning, I found Griffin to be a bit crude and heavy but a lot better than YHM. Gem-Tech was a holy grail brand for me before AAC came into existence. AWC was one that always interested me too. Today, I'd happily own a Griffin but, AAC, Gem-Tech and AWC are not even worth the tax stamp today IMHO. YMH has apparently gone a long way to be more competitive today so, I'd give them a second look.

Innovation from companies might be worth looking at. I see OSS as a new up and coming brand that is employing out of the box thinking. Whether it works well is a separate issue to be vetted if I ever consider a purchase from them. Then you have companies like Daniel Defense that are doing their own thing as well that might be better than traditional manufacturing methods.

Then you have Elite Iron, Thompson, and others that might not be bleeding edge state of the art with good social media and advertisements that build solid suppressors that will serve many people very very well. In fact, I had a Thompson SG-2 paid for that was basically stolen by a dealer that closed shop and moved to Alaska.

So I come back to what does best really mean? Lightest? Cheapest? Available locally? Quietest at the shooters ear? Quietest at the muzzle? Best pitch? Other?

In fact, I had a Thompson SG-2 paid for that was basically stolen by a dealer that closed shop and moved to Alaska.

So I come back to what does best really mean? Lightest? Cheapest? Available locally? Quietest at the shooters ear? Quietest at the muzzle? Best pitch? Other?

I'm going with "other" -- which one enables me to shoot the tightest groups through repeated removals and remountings. When I'm shooting p-dogs I like to clean my barrel every 100 - 200 rounds, which means the suppressor must come off. I don't want to have to worry about my POI changing.

Did you at least get your money back on the SG-2?

I'm going with "other" -- which one enables me to shoot the tightest groups through repeated removals and remountings. When I'm shooting p-dogs I like to clean my barrel every 100 - 200 rounds, which means the suppressor must come off. I don't want to have to worry about my POI changing.

Did you at least get your money back on the SG-2?
Thank you KY for throughly screwing up my post!
My post was about SiCo vs TBAC. You had to throw in YOUR OPINION!
From the posts that I saw from you, and I got tired of seeing only you ranting over Banish, I saw you promoting a .204 shooting great groups, with a custom bull barrel and rifle. I dont know of ANY silencer that would not shoot great groups from a custom .204.
I'm sorry but your constant bashing of other silencers and promoting yours, yet not seeing a remarkable presence in the PRS field doesn't give give me any respect from you. I would appreciate it if you would start your own thread and leave this one alone.
I have been very happy with my Ultra 7 that I use on multiple rifles that give me 1/2" MOA groups at 200 yds. YMVV and it depends mostly on each person rifle.

Thank you KY for throughly screwing up my post!
My post was about SiCo vs TBAC. You had to throw in YOUR OPINION!
From the posts that I saw from you, and I got tired of seeing only you ranting over Banish, I saw you promoting a .204 shooting great groups, with a custom bull barrel and rifle. I dont know of ANY silencer that would not shoot great groups from a custom .204.
I'm sorry but your constant bashing of other silencers and promoting yours, yet not seeing a remarkable presence in the PRS field doesn't give give me any respect from you. I would appreciate it if you would start your own thread and leave this one alone.
I have been very happy with my Ultra 7 that I use on multiple rifles that give me 1/2" MOA groups at 200 yds. YMVV and it depends mostly on each person rifle.

FYI KY was banned due to happenings on the Tangent Theta thread so he might not see this...

oh no! that's sad news. I like reading all the dumb **** that guy puts up. He got kicked from SH and i found him here. Oh well, guess its onto the next web form to see what the expert has to say.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.