Silencerco Harvester Evo ?

Bominiscious

I have an older suppressor that's pretty heavy. I'd like to get something lighter to run on my 308 and my 243 when I'm deer hunting. Looked at one of these at my local dealer today and it is pretty lightweight and half the price of titanium suppressors. Wondering if anyone has tried one.

Was one of my best selling suppressors. They have discontinued it. They now sell the Omega 300 at the same price point without it's usually included accessories.

My favorite suppressor! Light weight and short. Suppresses my 300WM extremely well and they have been great on all my rifles. One is on my 6CM in a 20 inch barrel That I take with me everyday day. You will not regret getting one, I can promise that.

Posted at the Rokslide, but many of us just bought Harverstor Evo's for $394 from Freedom Weapons. I got mine in a month too, many have been even less--from purchase to on the rifle.

I have an older suppressor that's pretty heavy. I'd like to get something lighter to run on my 308 and my 243 when I'm deer hunting. Looked at one of these at my local dealer today and it is pretty lightweight and half the price of titanium suppressors. Wondering if anyone has tried one.
Buy it. It is now discontinued. I have 2 and wish I had a 3rd. I have them for my son's rifles.