SilencerCo Harvester EVO Feedback

CHS

I am seriously looking at putting a silencer co harvester EVO on my 26 inch 28 nosler and was wondering if anyone had actually used one of these or had input one way or the way other.

Thanks!

Get it! I have one and really like it. I will be getting another or two. I had been using it a lot on my 300 WM with a 26 inch barrel and found it very good at suppression, light and maneuverable, and really good recoil reduction. Playing with it on my 20 inch 6CM now. For the size and price they are really hard to beat! That and SilncerCo has been a really good company to work with.

I love mine. Everything from a 16" .300 blk, 16" .223, 26" . 243 win, 24" 7-08ai, 26" .300 win mag. Does a great job with sound suppression and recoil reduction. Actually want to buy another one or two.

I guess I'll be there odd man out. I'd classify it as a great entry level can. Got mine because they gave me a rimfire can for free last year. I wouldn't buy another one for what it is…my Dead Air Nomad is a better can in my opinion and wasn't that much more.

edit…I guess I should add some facts. Less barrel restrictions and it's quieter to my ears. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I guess I'll be there odd man out. I'd classify it as a great entry level can. Got mine because they gave me a rimfire can for free last year. I wouldn't buy another one for what it is…my Dead Air Nomad is a better can in my opinion and wasn't that much more.

edit…I guess I should add some facts. Less barrel restrictions and it's quieter to my ears. Sorry about that.
That is great I am just looking for real world experience I value the feedback

For the price I don't think you will find a better deal. I have the nomad as well and i couldn't tell a difference between the 2. There is a definite difference in tone, but sound suppression is similar. Sure if you don't want barrel restrictions or full auto capability look elsewhere, but for entry level on a bolt gun i wouldn't think twice. Buy it now and get the wait started.

I think for the price, the weight and length are a great deal. I have mine on a 6mm Creedmoor and it sounds the same as my Omega's or other more expensive cans. If going on a bolt gun, I think this is going to be hard to beat for the specs.