Silencerco Harvester Evo ?

I've got one as well and I do like it. I want to bring to the attention anyone thinking about buying one. There was a recall not long ago due to weak welds on a couple different SilencerCo cans, including the Evo. Mine wasn't included in the "affected" batch but did blow apart while at the range during low rate firing. I added a pic in that Rokslide thread mentioned above. I will say that SilencerCo was really good about the warranty. The timeframe of sending it in and then receiving it back fixed was a total of 3 weeks. I haven't had a chance to shoot with it since I got it back but it looks new again inside and out. I know that nothing is 100% perfect and things happen. Just be aware this isn't a heavy use can. Use it as intended and you "should" be fine.
Ouch!! I've got one of two cans in jail that was recalled . I think the harvester Evo passed and the omega 300 was on the list . I figured it was for a alignment issue as I had seen someone with a can that was welded and when the end cap was installed it was way off center . He had the same results with customer service and said it was outstanding.

Evo fans - other than the great price, what do you love about yours in contrast to others you may have experience with?
They are light. 11oz or so. Almost as light as some of the TI rifle cans, mix that with a good price point and it is a great purpose use can.

My son's shoot moderate rounds thru them and they do pretty well with recoil reduction and sound. 6.5PRC and 7mm08.

I have shot 300 Win mag thru it too some and it helps even with that on recoil.

My deadair primal and sandman s are alot heavier at like 17oz. 6oz doesn't sound like alot, but at the end of a muzzle it is quite noticeable.

Evo fans - other than the great price, what do you love about yours in contrast to others you may have experience with?
SiCo support. I've always been able to get pretty much whatever I needed from them quickly, little things like mounts and adaptors, or answers to my dumb questions about possibly blowing up one of their cans. I call them and they've been good to me. I don't foresee any risk of them going under/ disappearing suddenly and not supporting things in the long run.

Great price, weight, length, SiCo customer support is great from everything I've heard ( I've had 0 issues with any of my sico cans).